Information regarding temporary resident (Jyuminhyo).

From this month foreigners will receive the Jyuminhyo draft paper from city office.

alien card registration Certificate will no longer be valid from July 2012.

Please, verify that you do not have the wrong name, date of birth, address etc.

There is no fee for applying this Jyuminhyo.

Mari Matsumura