Marrying a foreigner

When a Japanese national marries a foreign national, the acquisition of an appropriate status of residence, such as a spousal visa, is required.

What is your situation?

  • I married a foreigner and would like to invite my spouse living in his/her own country to Japan so that we can live together.
  • Currently I am staying in Japan on a work visa, but would like to change my status of residence as I married a Japanese national.
Please leave it to us!

Our services

Application for certificate of eligibility for status of residence: Spouse or child of a Japanese national

Application for change of status of residence

We provide total support ranging from consultation, the preparation and submission of necessary documents for filing with the immigration office, and the handling of additional materials through to receipt of endorsement to ensure that our clients will be in a position to live together with their foreign spouses in Japan.

Click here to receive a FREE consultation! Click here for fees


Spouse Visa Applicationに関するご依頼はこちらから

Please consult



Mari Matsumura of
Profile is here

To top of this page



松村法務事務所 松村真里

Immigration Lawyer Mari Matsumura