Application for certificate of eligibility for status of residence150,000 yen
Application for extension of status of residence10,000~yen
Application for change of status of residence150,000 yen
Application for permanent residence150,000 yen
Application for naturalization100,000 ~yen
Application for certificate of authorized employment60,000 yen
Voluntary appearance200,000 yen
Special permission for residence + Provisional release200,000 ~yen
Temporary visitor35,000 yen

Additional fees will be charged in the event of any change (job change, divorce, etc.) required during the above procedures.

Reapplication+30,000 yen
Other changes+30,000~ yen

Other fees

Per Diem (up to 4 hours for half of a day)30,000 yen
Consultation fee10,000 yen

Revenue stamp payments made at the immigration office are also required costs.

Extension/change of status of residence4,000 yen
Entry permit (single)3,000 yen
Re-entry Permit (multiple)6,000 yen
Application for permanent residence8,000 yen

Visa assistanceConsultation and inquiries related to from here

First, do not hesitate to
Please consult

Mari Matsumura of
Profile is here

To top of this page

Please feel free to contact us first!

松村法務事務所 松村真里

Immigration Lawyer Mari Matsumura

For consultation · inquiries about various visa · permanent residence · application for naturalization · here